Shipping & Live Arrival Guarantee
Isopods and springtails are shipped via UPS/FedEx 2 Day or Overnight shipping only. Orders are processed Monday - Wednesday with a cutoff time of 12:00 PM EST. All orders received after the cutoff time will be processed the following shipping day. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped. We ONLY ship within the continental United States.
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE (LAG) POLICY
We do everything within our power to ensure your microfauna arrive happy, healthy, and safe! All orders are packed very carefully according to the origin/destination temperatures. We can not be held responsible for carrier delays.
We offer a LAG that applies to shipments that meet the following criteria.
- LAG will only be applied if your temperatures are between 45 degrees and 85 degrees. Any temperatures below 45 degrees or above 85 degrees is ship at your own risk. We are happy to hold orders until destination temperatures are within our LAG window. Simply request 'HOLD UNTIL SAFE SHIPPING TEMPERATURES' in the order notes or send us an email with your order number.
If you receive microfauna that are DOA and our LAG criteria has been met, please follow these instructions to file a claim.
- Notify Isopod Depot within 1 hour of the timestamped delivery. We can be reached at Donna@IsopodDepot.com.
- You must include pictures and/or video of all deceased specimens with your claim.
- Unfortunately any claim made after the 1 hour window following the timestamped delivery will be denied. This is to prevent packages sitting on a porch in the hot/cold for any length of time.
- Live Arrival Guarantee will only apply to the cost of the animal and will not apply to the cost of shipping. Shipping costs for replacement animals are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Isopod Depot Live Arrival Guarantee is void if any of these requirements are not met.
WE THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR LAG POLICY!